Expat Services

Liberalization has witnessed an increase in number of foreign nationals who are employees of multi-national companies coming into India over the past few years. We at Gapeseed have experienced professionals who are well versed in providing expat related services. We provide a complete gamut of services to expats. Our services to expats include the following

1. Foreign National Registration (FRRO Registration)

It is a must to get the registration done with the FRRO authorities within 14 days from the date of arrival which is in case, when the Expat has arrived on either an Employment Visa or Business Visa. In this scenario the stay is expected to exceed 180 days and thus the FRRO registration becomes necessary.

We, at Gapeseed, arrange for the registration with respective FRRO within 14 days from the date of arrival in India. Some of the key points deemed necessary for FRRO registration:

a. Residence Proof
b. Passport and Visa
c. Contract Papers
d. Request letter from the company for registration
e. Undertaking Letter from the company signed by Indian host or authorized signatory with name and contact number

Contact for EXPAT related services

2. Obtaining DIN,PAN & TAN

Applying for DIN, PAN and TAN for an Expatriate/ Foreign Firm are taken care entirely by Gapeseed Consultants. All the forms and formalities are fulfilled by our organisation. The below process is followed for DIN, PAN and TAN resp.:

a. DIN (Director Identification Number)

b. PAN (Permanent Account Number)

c. TAN (Tax-Deduction Account Number)

Contact for EXPAT related services

3. Maintaining Accounts

To save you the trouble of struggling with the bank procedure for opening an account after your arrival in India, Gapeseed offers you expert services for a hassle free experience in opening a bank account in India. Opening a bank account is only possible, if the Expatriate is either on an Employment Visa or Business Visa or Diplomatic Visa. Furthermore, we also take care of Expatriate Taxation services.

Contact for EXPAT related services

4. Managing Foreign Inward & Outward Remittances

In case of individuals, the inward and outward foreign remittances are managed through the bank in which the individual has created the account with.

In case of firm/ branch office, the same is taken care of by the partner bank, in which the company has an account. The bank sends the information yearly to the RBI and is regulated to other authorities as well for tax purposes.

Contact for EXPAT related services